At Corey Creek Golf Club we do many golf outings and caterings. We have facilities available for small business meetings, class reunions, and wedding receptions!
Contact us at 570-513-0753 or by email for more information. We look forward to serving your needs! Thank you for choosing Corey Creek Restaurant & Lounge.
Food & Beverage Coordinator
Corey Creek Golf Club
PO Box 444
Mansfield, PA 16933
Welcome to Corey Creek’s Restaurant and Lounge. We are the perfect venue for all your catering needs. Our facility offers seating for parties of 120-150, a spacious and fully stocked bar, and outside seating, all with spectacular views of our beautiful golf course. We offer a wide variety of service to our members and the public, ranging from tournament catering, private parties, special occasions, and outside catering. All catering is done on site for your event. Your event is very important to use, and we will be committed to ensuring everything will run smoothly and absolutely no food, beverage, or alcohol may be brought onto the premise, but must be purchased through the clubhouse. All events will be set up by the Food & Beverage Coordinator. The Rental fee for the use of the clubhouse is $550.00 for a 5 hour period of time. Additional time is $100.00/hour. This is a non-refundable deposit and must be presented upon securing the date. The fee is waived to all of our Corey Creek members and tournaments. This fee includes set up, clean up, tables, chairs, and linen service. Another option is a covered pavilion area nestled in the heart of our beautiful golf course at the cost of $1.00. Upon reserving the date with the facility rental fee, one week prior to the date of your event, a menu must be selected as well as the number of attendants with half of the total balance. Our billing is equated on a “per person” rate. The remainder of the balance is due at the day of service. Plated service is available for an additional fee. An additional 6% sales tax and 18% gratuity is also added on to the total bill. All food will stay on premise, and no food, beverage, or alcohol may leave the facility. The catering menus offer suggested favorites, but are no limited to.
Decorating for events on a weekend day will be under advisement of the Food & Beverage Coordinator or after 9:00pm on Friday nights. We prohibit nails, tape, staples, and glitter. Candles are allowed with protective barriers. If you choose to do an assigned seating arrangement, you will need to give that to the Food & Beverage Coordinator 1 week prior to the event.
Thank you in advance, for choosing our staff and facility for making your event or special occasion memorable and spectacular!
Ellen Brought, Food & Beverage Coordinator
Corey Creek’s Finest Buffets
All buffets arrangements must be for parties of 40 people or more. Dinner buffets include dinner salad, dinner rolls, tea, and coffee. Plated services is available for an additional fee.
Breakfast Buffet | $13.99 per person:
- Choose 1 – Scrambled Eggs or Egg Bake
- Choose 2 – Sausage, Bacon, Ham
- Choose 1 – Chip Beef Gravy or Sausage Gravy with Biscuits
- Choose 1 – Muffins, Danish, or Donuts
- Choose 1 – Pancakes, or French Toast
- Choose 1 – Homefries, Fresh Fruit, Coffee, and Juice
Includes: Home Fries, Fresh Fruit, Coffee, Juice
Continental Breakfast | $6.99/per person:
Coffee, Assorted pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, and granola bars
Classic Luncheon Buffet | $14.99 per person:
- Deli Platter – Assorted Meat, Assorted Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Rolls & Condiments
- Choice of Two Sides – Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Pasta Salad, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Broccoli Salad, or Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
- Choice of One Homemade Soup – Ham & Bean, Chicken Noodle, Vegetable Beef, Potato & Corn Chowder, or Chili
- Choice of One Dessert – Iced Cake, Brownies, or Assorted Cookies
Imperial Luncheon Buffet |$16.99 per person:
- Choice of 2 – Chicken Quarters, Italian Sausage with onions and peppers, Stuffed Shells, Pork BBQ, or Shredded Beef
- Choice of 2 sides – Potato Salad, Broccoli Salad, Pasta Salad, Macaroni Salad, Baked Bean, or Cole Slaw, Peppered Cabbage, or Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
- Choice of One Soup – Ham & Bean, Chicken Noodle, Vegetable Beef, Chili, Potato or Corn Chowder, or Chili
- Choice of One Dessert – Iced Cake, Brownies, or Assorted Cookies
Corey Creek’s Finest Dinner Buffets
All Buffets include a Dinner Salad, Fresh Baked Dinner Rolls, Tea, and Coffee.
The Classic Dinner Buffets: $21.99
- Choose Two Entrees – Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast, Roast Pork Loin, Stuffed Chicken Breast, Roast Beef, Lemon Pepper Haddock, Roast Turkey with Stuffing, or Maple Glazed Ham
- Choose Two Starch Options – Scalloped Potatoes, Au Gratin Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Baked Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Rice Pilaf, Long Grain Wild Rice, Parsley Red Potatoes, or Macaroni & Cheese
- Choose Two Vegetable Options – Tender Sweet Corn, Green Beans, Seasonal Mixed Vegetables, Glazed Carrots, Sweet Baby Peas with Pearl Onions, or Broccoli & Cauliflower
The Imperial Dinner Buffets: $29.99
- Choose Three Entrees – Prime Rib, Crab Stuffed Haddock, Lemon Pepper Haddock, Chicken Marsala, BBQ Ribs, Tortellini with Shrimp Alfredo, or Fried Shrimp
- Choose Two Starch Options – Scalloped Potatoes, Twice Baked Potatoes, Au Gratin Potatoes, Wild Rice, Rice Pilaf, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Macaroni & Cheese, or Parsley Red Potatoes
- Choose Two Vegetable Options – Asparagus, Harvard Beets, Tender Sweet Corn, Green Beans, Seasonal Mixed Vegetables, Brussel Sprouts, Glazed Carrots, or Roasted Root Vegetables
Desserts – Prices will vary from $1.99/person – $5.95/person:
Coconut Crème Pie, Banana Crème Pie, Chocolate Crème Pie, Fruits of the Forrest Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Apple Dumplings, New York Style Cheesecake, Lemonberry Marscapone, Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie, Oreo Cheesecake, Triple Chocolate Layered Cake, Apple Crisp, Chocolate Mousse, Iced Cake, Brownies, and Assorted Cookies
Deck Services – $7.00/person:
Cheese Burgers, Hot dogs, Assorted Chips, Water & Soda
Case of Water….$8.00
Case of Soda….$10.00
Appetizers – served as an entreeée – $12.95 per person; with a Buffet – $8.95 per person:
- For parties up to 25 people: choose 3
- For parties 26–75: choose 4
- For parties 76 +: choose 5
Assorted Cheese & Crackers | Fresh Fruit | Vegetable Crudités | Swedish Meatballs or Meatballs in Marinara | Cocktail Franks | Stuffed Mushrooms | Assorted Mini Quiche | Mini Deep Dish Pizza | Bacon Wrapped Scallops | Shrimp Cocktail | Boneless Wings | Chicken Skewers | Mini Cheesecake Bites
Luncheon Buffet – Individual Platters for Parties of 40:
Fresh Fruit & Dip | $75.00
Vegetable Crudités | $50.00
Meatballs & Sauce | $60.00
Cocktail Franks & Sauce | $50.00
Stuffed Mushrooms | $65.00
Assorted Cheese & Crackers | $60.00
Assorted Mini Quiche | $75.00
Mini Deep Dish Pizza | $55.00
Boneless Wings | $60.00
Basic Punch | $30.00
Corey Creek offers a variety of beverage packages. All beer and alcohol must be purchased through the Food & Beverage Coordinator. Due to the sensitivity of individual needs, we offer many options. All beverage packages are subject to 18% gratuity.
Open Bar…..We will run a tab for the length of your event.
Cash Bar…..Patrons are responsible for their own beverages
Hourly Open Bar – Specified Dollar Amount….We will run a tab until we reach the designated amount
Limited selections for “Well Drinks” or “Beer” choices, Draft Beer with Well Drinks, Draft Beer and Wine. Pricing is based on current bar prices.
A Beverage cart is available for tournaments upon request for a fee of $150.00. The cart will be stocked with your desired selection of beer, liquor, and non alcoholic beverages. Pricing will be equivalent to the current bar pricing and beer can be purchased by the case or six packs. An employee of Corey Creek will run the beverage cart.